Wednesday 24 April 2013

Review: Ciracle - Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet

Ciracle - Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet


Packaging: A simple black box. I quite like the lid as it has Good Bye Blackhead on top which I found rather amusing. (haha) 

Price: $19.99 (USD) which converted to (GBP) £13.10 (price may change due to conversion rates) I would say this is a fair price for a nose mask, seeing as you do get 30 sheets in there unlike some drugstores nose mask. As I would call this...a Barrgainnn!!

Product: A "slimy" nose mask. Size of a regular cotton pad. I would have to admit the smell is quite strong unlike the Pore Beauty Nose Pack  But the effects are pretty much the same if not better! It also comes with a pair of cute little tweezers. 





















I am always concerned about the pores on my face, so when I see a nose mask I am quick to purchase it! and most of the times I am usually disappointed with the results especially with drugstore pore masks. But this here...REALLY deserves some recognition! 

After 2-3 weeks of using this product I have noticed my pores noticeably shrink! To the point where the holes looks clear and feels smoother! With noticeable smaller pores I would have to give this product an 8/10
The first time you use this product you will see how shiny your nose is, and it isn't a greasy shine.....It's a Good Clean Shine! As much as that doesn't make any sense once you try this product you will understand! The smaller pores are practically gone! and after a few uses of this, your larger pores will DEFINITELY be Unseen!! 
Though the smell is not as pleasant, the results make up for it! It does exactly what the lid says! GOOD-BYE BLACKHEAD!!! 

All in all, I would say this product is Amazing!!

Until next time my product junkies
:) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment