Tuesday 5 March 2013

Review: Tosowoong - Enzyme Powder Wash

So I have finally found some time to write my review on some of my recent purchases from my last blog....So....Here it is!!


Tosowoong - Enzyme Powder Wash

Packaging: The colours; blue and white. Plain yet simple.

Price: $10.90 (USD) which convert to UK pounds would be roughly £7.20 (due to exchange rates the price may change)
Regardless I would still say a very good price indeed! 

Product: A powder substance. Looks like white foamy balls, but one spill of a mistake and all that will be "wasted", so do be careful when handling this product. It contains vitamin E to help smoothen skin.

Availability: wishtrend.com







Enzyme powder wash is a cleanser that is like no other cleansers I have ever seen! For starters it isn't a thick creamy substances like most cleansers, it is a powder! The formula is quite unique! Once you add water to the powder it becomes a soapy substance. Now I first got intrigued by this product thanks to a good friend of mine (who also has a blog you should follow ;) [here]) the first time I used this product my face felt clean, fresh, almost what I would call "breathable skin" and it felt amazing!! Since then I went and purchased one myself! 

I would suggest this product if, like me, you have tried out a lot of different cleansers and none of them has worked! It is suitable for all skin types, after cleansing your face, your skin will feel 'taught' (however if you feel an irritation after using this product then I would recommend you to stop using it immediately).

Until next time product junkies
:) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment