Monday 10 December 2012

T'is the season to be Jolly!

It's that time of the year where the weather gets colder, the food calls you in, family comes together, money gets spent left, right and centre and all you want to do is roam around the house in your onesies with some fluffy socks!

15 days left til Christmas! And to be honest only thing I'm looking forward to is spending time with my family. I think I'm too old for presents....either that or I'm just not bothered about what I get because I'm happy with what I have and I don't really ask for much.

Have you guys been opening up your advent calendar? As one would say "A treat a day will keep depression out the way" and as this month is the most likely to be stressful for some I hope you guys get a treat a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment